Key Feature Bullets
• 5.8-inch Super Retina XDR OLED display (3)
• Water and dust resistant (4 meters for up to 30 minutes, IP68 ) (2)
• Triple-camera system with 12MP Ultra Wide, Wide, and Telephoto cameras; Night mode, Portrait mode, and 4K video up to 60fps
• 12MP TrueDepth front camera with Portrait mode, 4K video, and Slo-Mo
• Face ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
• A13 Bionic chip with third-generation Neural Engine
• Fast charge with 18W adapter included
• Wireless charging (4)
• iOS 13 with Dark Mode, new tools for editing photos and video, and brand new privacy features
(1) Battery life varies by use and configuration. See apple.com/batteries for more information.
(2) iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max are splash, water, and dust resistant and were tested under controlled laboratory conditions; iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max have a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 4 meters up to 30 minutes). Splash, water, and dust resistance are not permanent conditions and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage not covered under warranty.
(3) The display has rounded corners. When measured as a rectangle, the iPhone 11 Pro screen is 5.85 inches diagonally and the iPhone 11 Pro Max screen is 6.46 inches diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
(4) Qi wireless chargers sold separately.