Key Feature Bullets
• Always-On Retina display
• 30% larger screen (2)
• Swimproof (3)
• ECG app (1)
• Electrical and optical heart sensors
• Built-in compass
• Emergency SOS (4)
• Fall detection
• S5 SiP with up to 2x faster 64-bit dual-core processor (2)
• watchOS 6 with Activity trends, cycle tracking, hearing health innovations, and the App Store on your wrist
Selection may vary; see a sales associate for available models. Some bands are sold separately. Apple Watch Series 5 requires an iPhone 6s or later with iOS 13 or later.
(1) The ECG app is available with the latest versions of iOS and watchOS on Apple Watch Series 4 or later. See apple.com/watch for compatibility details. The ECG app is not intended for use by people under 22 years old.
(2) Compared with Apple Watch Series 3.
(3) ISO standard 22810:2010. Appropriate for shallow-water activities like swimming. Submersion below shallow depth and high-velocity water activities not recommended.
(4) To use Emergency SOS, your iPhone needs to be nearby. If your iPhone isn’t nearby, your Apple Watch needs to be connected to a known Wi-Fi network and you must set up Wi-Fi Calling.