Key Feature Bullets
• 6.1-inch Liquid Retina HD LCD display (3)
• Water and dust resistant (2 meters for up to 30 minutes, IP68) (1)
• Dual-camera system with 12MP Ultra Wide and Wide cameras; Night mode, Portrait mode, and 4K video up to 60fps
• 12MP TrueDepth front camera with Portrait mode, 4K video, and Slo-Mo
• Face ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
• A13 Bionic chip with third-generation Neural Engine
• Fast-charge capable
• Wireless charging (4)
• iOS 13 with Dark Mode, new tools for editing photos and video, and brand new privacy features
(1) iPhone 11 is splash, water, and dust resistant and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 2 meters up to 30 minutes).
Splash, water, and dust resistance are not permanent conditions and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning
and drying instructions. Liquid damage not covered under warranty.
(2) Battery life varies by use and configuration. See apple.com/batteries for more information.
(3) The display has rounded corners. When measured as a rectangle, the iPhone 11 screen is 6.06 inches diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
(4) Qi wireless chargers sold separately.